Monday, August 17, 2009

doesnt mean you should ,


wnt fr MTV World Stage on Sturday , ohmygad ;O i had a whole lot of fun moshing . especially with Lanot <3 haha okaaay im nt gna blabbbbb abt it cse i dnt thnk LISA wld like it and bcse i love you , lisa haha :) ohh mm and all the performances were greaaat (!) and my neck still hrts ;/ & i wld never stop loving BLG ;) <3


SUNDAY
wnt fr ttn in th mrng , untl 5pm -_- bloody tiring , ma picked me up straight frm ttn , wnt to crve . walkd arnd , wlkd arnd sme mre , gt hme arnd 10 .



i need to get my beauty sleep now ,
but wait , im skipping school tmrw ,
aah wtvr , gdnght

xx

2 comments:

LA said...

THANK YOU , I LOVE YOU TOOOOOO , especially for not blabbing , hahah

SAROT said...

I KNW RGHT :D HAHAHA I LOVE YOU TOOOS :D