Saturday, August 8, 2009

drug that cures it all


Waking up I see that everything is okaay
The first time in my life and now it's so great
Slowing down I look around and
I am so amazed
I think about the little things
that make life great
so then
I found a place so safe , not a single tear
The first time in my life and now it's so clear
Feel calm I belong ,
I'm so happy here
It's so strong and now
I let myself be sincere .

I wouldn't change a thing about it :) <3 and i feel like pouring my heart out now . i love you very much :) and sorry baby , i just cldnt get ths shit out of my mind haha , the other dayyy we went fr dinner tau then , i ws like bay i nak chilli sauce , thn i ws expecting hm to be like gentleman-ish since it ws our anni and gve it to me BUT , HAHA all he cld do ws , ada TUU , haha so coool aah ? LOL thn i started laughing , he ws like shut up zzz haha lol . yeahhh :) and he bought me the magic colours i wnted , haha . mm im out of words

but yeah
ive flipped over you
and thts all you need to knw :)
now tell me ,
i am the
sweetest th'ng on earth rght ?
i knw i knw , yes please yes
HA-HA goodnight :) xx

No comments: