Tuesday, October 27, 2009

INTRUDER ALERT!

Hey people, this is the one and only Izman invading Sarot's blog haha. I'm the guy that the owner of this blog loves so much! :) Hey baby, I know you love me and i know you're just gonna love this. I don't own a blog so I'm gonna blog a bit about of what I did today haha. Lets see, woke up at 1 today, showered and had a quick lunch as i was late for class. Class was VERY FUN as usual -__- haha but Calculus was okay. After class, went skating with Azreen and Ikhwan at the lake. Well i don't know how to skate so i did what i had to do, act cool HAHA. So here I am now invading my lovely lover's blog :) I love you baby, so much! You guys will be hearing from me again, soon :D Out people haha.

No comments: